What is better than being able to capture special moments in photographs? Sharing those photos with our friends! That is the idea behind the “8 Photos of Happiness” tag. These are the rules for this game of “tag”:
- Thank your nominators and link to them. We were nominated by our friends Hawk at browndogcbr, and Dolly from Dolly the Doxie. Thank you both for thinking of us!
- Link to the creator, Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet.
- Post your 8 photos of happiness: they can be anything that represents a moment, object, place, or feeling that makes you happy.
- Give a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or let the photo do the talking!
- Spread the happiness and tag up to 10 other bloggers.
Wow, it was tough to pick out 8 photos, there is so much that makes us happy around here, and I am also trying not to repeat photos I have shown before (no guarantees there!):
These last two photos are very special to me, my hubby emailed them to me when I was at the BlogPaws conference. I had been gone from home for 5 days when overwhelming homesickness came over me. I called my hubby, almost in tears, and asked him to please send some photos of the kids! These are two of my favorites that he sent:
A lot of bloggers have already been tagged, but I tried to find a few of my favorites that I don’t think have been. If you already have, I apologize for missing it! 🙂
- Travels with Barley
- Let’s Go Dog
- K9’s Over Coffee
- Brian’s Home
- The Island Cats
- One Spoiled Cat
- The Hailey Chronicles